Stats and Facts:
- 80 CI Blockhead Motor
- This model is based largely on old Harley designs, it’s got an awesomely retro 40’s – 50’s look to it.
- The last year for the real Springer was 1948.
- This was Tom’s first brand new motorcycle. He went to new Orleans on a ’52 Panhead and had to work on the bike the whole way there. He decided to buy a brand new one on the way back. He was going to buy a Fatboy, but his brother Billy told him, “No, you’re gonna buy a Heritage Springer.” When he saw what Billy was talking about, he had to have it.
- This is the first year of production for this particular model, we really like to get first and last year production models.
- We’ve had this bike in 44 states; it’s been across the country and back more than once.