Stats and Facts:
- 45 CI Flathead Motor
- Color: Police Blue
- This is one of our favorites – AMCA judged bike that scored in the very high 90’s.
- Fire extinguisher, night club, notepad for tickets, and flashlight attached.
- Police lights, radio, everything on this bike is functional.
- It even has chalk stick to chalk tires for people parked illegally. If the officer chalked your tire, came back after 15 minutes, and the car hadn’t moved – you’d then get a ticket.
- This bike was bought from Wheels Through Time in Maggie Valley, NC. from Dale Wassner. Tom sends his regards and says, “Maybe I slightly overpaid – but I absolutely love this bike. Dale, you’ll never see it again.”