Stats and Facts:
- 61 CI Motor
- Color: Teak red / black panel with beautifully trimmed fenders.
- This is one of Tom’s most correct bikes and one of his favorites.
- This bike has small chrome “beauty rings” on the rims, which are very rare but period correct. It also features a cat’s eye style dash and genuine ostrich leather seats.
- This is a real Winner’s circle Bike, judged by the AMCA twice. It scored over 95 twice in the same year
- It actually runs quite well, we ride it a couple times a year!