Stats and Facts:
- EL 61 CI Motor, this was the first year for the Knucklehead motors.
- Color: Dusk Grey & Royal Buff (only available for one year in 1936)
- This model had 1100 one-year parts including 3 to 5 frames and 3 to 5 oil tanks. Numerous parts were changed on this model throughout the course of the model year. This is a very hard bike to get all-original.
- This model features a straight shifter gate and round shifter.
- This is the last motorcycle that the Davidson brothers and William Harley actually designed and built together.
- This particular bike was actually purchased from Australia.